Monday, September 22, 2008

Dwight McKnight: Unregistered Trademark




Dwight McKnight
AIGA website

I thought it would be interesting to see what other recent graduates are doing in the area of web design, so I checked out this featured designer in the AIGA website. I think this is a simple, unique take on the portfolio page, both simple in concept and technology. He tiles a background images to create a visually arresting wallpaper of his work. The effect fills the screen regardless of size, and is quite unexpected. The text inside the navigaiton bar could maybe use a little rethinking, but otherwise I give this a thumbs up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is an interesting look for a website.

Anisa said...

I agree its kind of difficult to choose a link from the menu given at the top. It disappears after rolling over down too far.